A new GATEWAY cohort can begin when a facilitator and is paired with a student group that desires training. Students often come from within the facilitator’s community, but GATEWAY also maintains a waitlist of students that are interested in joining a cohort. Most cohorts contain 4-8 students. Facilitators must hold an EFCA ministry credential.
Becoming a facilitator and starting a new cohort:
- Please complete the below “Facilitator Interest Form”
- GATEWAY will confirm that you hold an EFCA ministry credential, and send you a Facilitator Application to complete.
- GATEWAY will contact your District Superintendent to inform them of your interest in facilitating a new cohort in the district.
- GATEWAY will provide you with facilitator training and help you promote your new cohort
- GATEWAY will host a virtual student orientation to explain course expectations and get the cohort started.